We received a call from a gentleman who was trying to sell his condo on Hollywood Beach for over 6 months now. After his listing expired, he started interviewing different realtors to see who he can trust to sell his condo.
In a case like that, we start by recommending our trusted team of realtors to do a Seller’s Presentation. It is not an easy task, since he was interviewing 5 different realtors.
Our Team scheduled a meeting at the condo and Realtors came prepared. They have completed a thorough research and printed a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that was presented at the meeting with the owner. By identifying main reasons why the unit was not selling and discussing the sale price that has been previously reduced twice and did not yield any result, our Team had a plan of action.
– De-clutter the unit – remove any excess furniture, photographs and other personal belongings – move them to a storage for time being
– Freshly paint the unit in neutral colors to make it appealing to any buyer/ investor
– Replace old laminate flooring with new light colored Wood Look Vinyl Flooring throughout
– Clean out balconies, power wash windows and balcony doors. Fix rusty door locks
– Professionally clean entire unit
A&M Real Estate Concierge handled dealing with all the contractors.
Our Team of Realtors won the listing contract. After 1 week of “face lift” renovations, we did professional photo shoot/ walk thru video and listed the unit on MLS. Previously photos were done with the phone, under awkward angles and listing was not drawing any attention from potential buyers and agents. We also featured all the amenities that building offered, that were not properly mentioned in the listing before.
Within the first week, we received multiple offers and went under contract. Unit successfully sold in a short period of time.
We have the right approach and know the local market to help you sell your property in no time! Contact us for a FREE and NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION NOW!